Creativity is divine. Only unprejudiced and impartial humans can create marvelous creations for others. Santhosh Kumar, a professional fashion designer, from Medak district, Telangana designs fashionable and ethnic wears. Santhosh Kumar’s designs are widely recognized and accepted in the fashion industry.
Santhosh Kumar’s special liking for colors and patterns from childhood turned him into a passion to create his own designs. Being a microbiology student, his passion for style and trends made him start his own label SANTHOSH KUMAR DESIGN STUDIO, Hyderabad in 2013. His career spanning 4 years, starting with exclusive men’s wear, has been extended to the wide range of men’s and women’s wear. His journey started from humble rural background to where he is today.
He has been termed as one of the brightest stars in the upcoming southern fashion industry. His collections have an absolute command on trends, styles and innovation. Color, craft and comfort are his preference; his style speaks confidence. The brand SANTHOSH KUMAR epitomizes luxury and richness that caters to the needs of men and women. It ranges from indo-western to western, wedding to casuals, club wear to resort wear. He is not only involved with designing and production, but is also a part of his team right from research to finish, towards creating new trends, designs and styles for the seasons. He exclusively works with Indo-Western and Ethnic Wear for both men and women.
Santhosh Kumar is synonymous with his vibrant collection; with superbly tailored and chic designs that flow gracefully and exemplify both with suitability and grace. He has showcased his designs in many Indian Fashion events and is soon going to expertise and commercialize his label internationally.
1) Chennai Fashion Week (showstoppers Bharath, Ajmal, Anson Paul and Vidya)
2) Bridal fashion in Chennai (showstoppers Shabaresh and Vidya)
3) International Glam Fashion Week in Hyderabad (showstoppers Nikitha, Sambaram and Vidya )
4) Kerala Fashion League in Cochin (showstoppers Prasanna Master and Ajmal)
5) Bridal fashion week in Hyderabad (showstoppers Sidhu,Upen Reddy and Vishu)
6) Bridal Fashion Week season-2 ( Jiya Manjari)
7) Fashion Designers Week in Bangalore (showstoppers Jiya Manjari, Chitrashukla and television actor Karthik Jayaram)
8) Fashion designers fest in Bangalore
9) Indian Fashion League in Cochin (showstoppers Rahul and Ranjini)
Everyone looks impressive only in their suitable attire. It’s challenging to design exotic costumes for others. Santhosh Kumar designs dresses with both fashionable and classic looks. He is a man who never compromises the quality of fabric he uses. He is a friendly and easy going man who believes in simplicity and hard work. He is always updated with the current trends and tendencies of clothing around the globe.