The Himalaya Drug Company started back in 1930 by M. Manal, when he visited a forest in Burma and was fascinated by the sight of few fretful elephants being fed with roots of a plant Rauwolfia Serpentina, helping them to relax. Manal’s vision was to import the traditional Indian science, Ayurveda, to the society through a modern strategy.
WHY DO I RECOMMEND THIS?
Himalaya Herbals claims to be an outright group of natural and safe products utilizing rare herbs clustered from the cliff of the Himalayas. Each product is a fusion of the best of Ayurveda and years of committed research. After using this product, I did find the claimed changes. One thing I observed was that sometimes during prolonged usage, the solid matter gets separated from the transparent green liquid due to which only the liquid squeezes out which is normal. When used according to the instructions it does give the desired results and I did not experience any kind of irritations.
HOW IT WORKS?
This product compiles the fineness of Neem, Fuller’s Earth and Turmeric, which modulates excessive oil secretion, clean choked pores and prevents the recurrence of pimples.
- Heals scars and fights acne.
- Treats Pigmentation.
- Used as Oil-control.
- Helps in Exfoliation.
- Gives clear and glowing skin.
- Treats skin infection.
- Has anti-ageing and anti-bacterial properties.
- Accelerates Healing.
- Sun damage protection.
- Treats chronic skin conditions.
- Fades dark spots.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Excellent anti-oxidant.
- Reduces dark spots and lightens skin.
- Cures acne.
- Absorbs excess oil.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Removes dead skin.
- Makes the face glow.
- Removes black heads and white heads.
SODIUM METHYLPARABEN IP:
- Used for treatment of fungal infections.
- Anti-microbial preservative.
SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN IP:
- Safe for use in cosmetic products up to 25%.
- Generally parabens are used ranging from 0.01 to 0.3%.
- Kills microorganisms/Inhibits their advance and reproduction.
- Works by releasing formaldehyde in corrective products.
- Preservative with Antimicrobial properties.
- Liberates formaldehyde
- Accelerates the shelf-life.
- Sanitizes skin limiting outbreak and recurrence of pimples.
- Revitalizes and fastens the skin impartinga natural glow.
- Improves skin traits.
- Azadirachta Indica, esteemed for its antibacterial properties, helps in controlling the recurrence of acne and pimples.
- Curcuma Longa omits acne-causing bacteria.
- Fuller’s Earth softens and calms the skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck excluding the area around the eyes.
- Allow it to dry for few minutes.
- Wipe out with wet sponge, and wash with cool water.
- Apply 1-2 times a week.
- May cause itching sensation due to active elements, which is normal.
- Not recommended for people allergic to formaldehyde.
- It is packed in a white squeeze-tube with a bright green flip flop cap.
- It’s hygienic, durable and travel friendly.
- The content is neither extremely liquid nor solid making it easy to apply.
RATE AND QUANTITY:
- 130/- for 100 gram
- 70/- for 50 gram
- Cleanses the dirt and impurities from skin.
- Helps to regulate excess oil secretion and prevents the recurrence of pimples.
- Controls break out to some extent.
- Easily available.
- It can be used on any skin type.
- Travel easy pack.
- Shelf life of 3 years.
- It has got a good public rating which lies between 3.8 and 4.5 out of 5.
- It is not 100% natural due to the presence of parabens which accelerates the skin aging process.
- Skin treated with creams containing methylparaben can be damaged with exposure to the sun’s UVB rays.