On 15th May 2018, Cidade de Goa witnessed an amazing and notable beauty pageant, the grand finale of ‘Mrs. India I am Powerful 2018’ by Aster Fine Artry Education. It was a wonderful gathering and experience for beauty lovers and promoters. About 26 contestants from different parts of India participated in the final round of the competition for the glittering crown.
The Event was conceived and curated by Jazpreet Kaur, National head of ‘Mrs. India I am Powerful’. The show Director, Thasveer M Salim, was the backbone of the show and Anna Tharakan, makeup artist and stylist, enhanced and intensified the beauty of participants with her golden touch.
Among the participants five beauties were selected for representing India in the various upcoming international pageants.
- Anandamayee Ghosh- Mrs. India Tourism Global
- Mounika Raj – Mrs. India Asia Pacific Global
- Shalu Thakur – Mrs. India Tourism Worldwide
- Rashmi Sahay – Mrs. India Asia Pacific Tourism
- Savitha Reddy – Mrs. India Global Universe
Other winners are: –
- PreethiKitchappan — Mrs India Asia Pacific Gloabal First Runner Up
- Selvi John — Mrs India Asia Pacific Gloabal Second Runner Up
- Mamta Roy– Mrs India Tourism Worldwide First Runner up
- Sharaddha Bhole — Mrs India Tourism Worldwide Second Runner up
- Shilpi Bose– Mrs India Asia Pacific Tourism First Runner up
- ShamilaSiddiqui — Mrs India Asia Pacific Tourism Second Runner up
- RashmiSreio — Mrs India Global Universe First Runner up
- Swetha Dinesh –Mrs India Global Universe Second Runner up
- Heather FernandesColaco — Mrs India Tourism Global first Runner up
- Preethi Mithal — Mrs India Tourism Global Second Runner up
The participants went through different rounds like
- Talent round
- Fitness round and
- Personal interview rounds before the grand finale
which helped to boost self assurance of each and every contestant. Contestants walked in Casuals, State wear, Ethnic and evening gowns in the finale. The organizers and the persons behind every task worked delightedly for the grand success of the show.
The eminent judging panel of the show included the title winner of Mrs Asia Pacific- Mrs.Urooj Khan, Universal brand Ambassador- Mr. Jagjeet Singh, Social Activist and Managing Director of Aaboli ethnic brand- Mrs.HemaMalini, International Model- Abdul Wahid , celebrity fashion designer- Saheb Alam and Jazpreet Kaur – National Head Mrs. India I am Powerful.
The organizers could not ignore the valuable support and contribution from the part of the persons behind the scene. During the occasion, the elegant moments were captured by Gautam Faldu , Manindra and Akhil Raju. Sweety Fernandes Pereira, HarsimRanpreet, Shiva, Rahul Dhanwani, Rehan Shaikh and Aakansha Pawar handled the backstage and Mr. Hombal Yadavendra , the man behind the amazing Dj, entertained the viewers with his rocking performance.
Their Valuable Sponsors were Kingfisher Premium, rageNyou, Media Waves, Cidade De Goa, Sandelwood Hotels &Retreat, Anna Artistary, Tatva Salon&Spa , Aaboli Women Ethnic Ware, Champions Yauth, Khalsa, Production, Aqua Sails, Ellemora Apparel, Sirmour News, SA Designer, Joemy Barneett, Satori Welness, MH7news, The Fern Residency, Norberts Fitness Studio, Anand Devaravar, Anandiztecnosoft , Gautam Faldu Photography and Mumbai Global.
The show was really inspirational for the married women, to improve their self confidence and esteem. The motto behind this pageant is to nurture contestants to be creative, critical, innovative and ethical leaders. By giving ample and sufficient knowledge, the organizers help the designer to push the boundaries in fashion, textiles and designs.