This year, the fashion capital of the east, Pune, witnessed a one-of-its-kind international beauty pageant – Sash: Award Ceremony and Media Presentation- on 20th January 2019. It marked a milestone in the history, wherein Amar Shamu Sonawane, the National Director of many international beauty pageants, awarded 12 of the total contestants. Each contestant had arrived from different parts of the country to attend the glitzy event. These chosen contestants shall now represent Tibet as well as India in various international pageants. A renowned cosmetologist, as well as the founder of the NGO, Amaleeni – Dr Akshaya Jain, Mister Earth Air 2018- Mr Kaustubh Gahvane, and Mrs Queen of the World International 2018- Mrs Jasmine Jadhav , were the guests of honour for the event, who also felicitated the contestants.
The Global Beauty Charity International Organization is a platform focusing on women empowerment, irrespective of the caste, background, and status of the women. The organization aims at providing equal opportunities to women, attracting deemed support from the Pune Municipal Corporation.
Another exquisite international pageant for married women, Mrs Global Beauty International 2019 is on the docket between 1st April and 6th April. This curio, an initiative by Amar Sonawane and Trupti Anu, and launched by Jasmine Jadhav and Dr Akshaya, will mark the participation of 20 nations. Majority of the proceeds from the show shall be donated to Maher, Blind School Girls Association, and Amaleeni Foundation. The contestants for the event are listed below:
- Abhilasha Dass Mishra – Mrs Global Beauty International, India 2019 (Pune)
- Arav Rajput – Mister Ocean,India 2019 (China)
- Arav Tiwari – Mister Continental International 2019 (Philippines)
- Anvesh Bansal – Man of the Universe, India 2019 (Philippines)
- Mansi Negi – Miss Teen Tourism Universe, India 2019 (Cambodia)
- Metok Lhazey – Miss Asian International, Tibet 2019 (Thailand)
- Mirza Ali – Best Model of Grand Universe, India 2019 (Kosovo)
- Rithik Yadav – Mr Teen Asia Pacific Prince, India 2019 (Myanmar)
- Ritu Lakhina – Miss Glamour Look International, India 2019 (Philippines)
- Shajuddin Khan – Mr Sea World, India 2019 (Peru)
- Mr Runway Model Universe, India 2019 (Philippines)
- Tushar Pawar – Mr Asian International, India (Pune) 2019 (Thailand)
- Yasin Tamboli – Best Global Model of the Year, India 2019 (Portugal)
Amar Shamu Sonawane, a hardworking and passionate pageant blogger (Global Pageant Hub), is the only Indian to be a Pageant National Director for 14 other countries. This inventive made India home to three international wins in 2018 viz. Mrs Queen of the World – Jasmine Jadhav, Mister Tourism Ambassador International – Pramod Kashtriya, and Miss Teen Tourism Ambassador Universe – Lavanya Das. Also, Amar secured the honour to award Adish Balkissoon – Mister Continental International Africa 2018 held in Mauritius and Mr Model Worldwide Asia/Oceania 2018 held in Tibet. Both the events were the first International Beauty Pageant Titles crowned by Amar. With his mission to bring forward secluded talents of the nation on a global front, Amar wishes to give wings to the youth of India through various events, one being the Sash – Award Ceremony and Media Presentation. The winner of this exclusive pageant shall be the personification of the three institutes of social causes, bringing in more international support. Amar’s mission is to scale India onto the top of the world map in the fashion industry.